This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Wonder®
Kids need calcium, we all know that. Getting kids to DIGEST the calcium is often the issue. Thankfully our boys are milk drinkers, but did you know that just two slices of Wonder® Bread have as much calcium as an 8 ounce glass of milk? Bonus, my boys LOVE their bread! (Especially if it has peanut butter and jelly between the slices!)
And nothing beats that soft classic taste of Wonder®. Check out the Official Wonder® website for more!
Here’s how our family prefers to digest our calcium:
Is it any wonder that kids prefer the great taste of Wonder® over the alternatives?
You can win a $100 Visa gift card and a year’s supply of Wonder bread (that’s 52 coupons for one free loaf of Wonder® Classic White or Wonder® Classic White Sandwich bread) by leaving a comment telling your favorite way to eat your Wonder® bread. Do you like it toasted? With BLT in between the slices? French toast, perhaps?
The contest runs from 10/5/09-11/4/09.
Important: Please Make sure that the email address you leave is correct!
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by linking on twitter and leaving a link in the comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by blogging about this contest and leaving a link in the comments.
- This giveaway is open to US-residents, aged 18 and over
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
- You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- Please see the official rules here: Official Rules