Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Making Water My BFF Again: W1D2


(This is a Compensated Review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge.)

Water Bottles.

They come in an array of shapes, sizes, materials, colors, and lid variations. 

kirkland-bottled-waterWhen I'm drinking just plain ole water, I'm partial to a disposable ice cold water bottle.  Most often Kirkland's brand. 

But when I'm adding a flavor, such as Crystal Light  Pomegranate Lemonade, I prefer DSC_2729cmy stainless steal water bottle with tap water. I like it because it keeps my H2O cold for an extended time, and it's reusable. Plus, it's cute and screams "DRINK ME!" "DRINK ME!", which is just what I need in my quest to become BFFs with my favorite liquid again!

What happens to be your hydration weapon of choice?

0 comments on "Making Water My BFF Again: W1D2"

 

Makes Quads Happy Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved