Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Making Water My BFF Again W1D3


Crsytallite_boxIf you follow our blog, 4tunate, you know that I'm all about getting more bang for your buck!  So how do I make Crystal Light On the Go packets stretch further?  I use 1/2 a packet per water bottle.

In my opinion, it's a more refreshing, lighter flavor for 1/2 the price.  I noticed today that this option is even suggested on the directions.  Guess I wasn't the first one to come up with the idea! 

So far, I'm achieving the goals I've set for this challenge.  Three days in and I'm making a conscious effort to drink more water, and I think I even tell a difference in my energy level from staying better hydrated. 

It's not too late to join us in making a deliciously healthy change this week!  There's strength in numbers!  Won't you join over 50 of us in at the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge Group over at BlogHer?

 

0 comments on "Making Water My BFF Again W1D3"

 

Makes Quads Happy Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved