Monday, July 20, 2009

Making Water My BFF Again W2D1


Week #2 of the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge has commenced! 

Let's recap last week's goals:

*Drink 6-8 glasses of Water/Crystal Light Beverage daily

*Work out 3x a week

*Drink no more than 2 carbonated/caffeinated beverages per week

With the ultimate goal, of making Water my BFF Again!

I'm happy to report that I came very close to attaining my goals for the week. I might have fallen short on my water intake one or two days, but I most definitely increased my overall water intake. When I craved a brown fizzy beverage, I substituted it for a Crystal Light fruity beverage, and it really has been a delicious change.

crystal light

I'm really craving water more, and it's become less of an effort to meet my 6 glass minimum.  For this week, I'm planning on continuing my Week 1 goals, but bumping my intake up to the 8 glasses a day, instead of the 6 minimum.

How are you doing on your individual health goals?  What tweaks are you making to your goals? 

I look forward to hearing about your progress!

0 comments on "Making Water My BFF Again W2D1"

 

Makes Quads Happy Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved